The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally acknowledged professional certification that validates a professional’s education and experience in project management. This coveted credential is offered by the reputed Project Management Institute to professionals who qualify in the PMP Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Today, more and more employers are recognizing the need for skilled project managers to drive their profits. By the year 2020, 15.7 million new project management roles will be created worldwide across seven project-intensive industries, particularly in technology and finance. However, as the demand grows, the need for highly-skilled project managers will also expand. Earning a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification verifies that a project manager holds the necessary knowledge and skill to successfully lead varied and agile teams that increase an organization’s profitability.
Market for Certified Project Managers with Multiple Skills
- PMP certified professionals earn up to 23% higher than their peers, approximately between $98-112k annually
- Multi-skilled Project Management professionals with Six Sigma, an ITIL background, and PMP earn around 25% higher, about $118K annually
- Professionals with these skills can earn up to $102k a year, and according to indeed.com there are over 113,000 job roles that are yet to be filled in the US alone.
- Anyone who wants the freedom to work anywhere in the world. The PMP is one of those credentials whose reputation precedes them, recognized and sought-after the world over (there are more than 760,000 PMP certified professionals worldwide as of May 2017). Achieving the PMP certification helps professionals demonstrate and showcase their skills and expertise to potential employers across the globe.
- PMP Certification opens up better career avenues and provides professionals with greater job opportunities in the project management world. According to a PricewaterhouseCoopers survey, 80% of high-performing projects use PMP credentialed project managers; according to the PMI Pulse of the Profession study, organizations with more than 35% PMP certified project managers demonstrated much better project performance than those without a certification.
- The PMP certification is an ideal bet for all project managers in various professional fields, including IT, telecom, business processing, commerce, finance, research, and more.
If you are considering working towards your PMP exam, GVS Technosoft offers a variety of project management courses that will help you pass, including the PMP Certification Training Course. We have included ITIL ,ITSM concepts and ISO standards to improve multiple business processes. Many of our clients have consulted on there project enhancement and work efficiency improvement.
For more information visit our website: www.gvstechnosoft.com
Article by GVS Technosoft | email:email@example.com | Ph:+91 40-65286529